Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it on Swyx-Forum    Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it within the Swyx Knowledgebase    Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it using Goolge    Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it using Wikipedia

Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it on Swyx-Forum    Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it within the Swyx Knowledgebase    Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it using Goolge    Highlight a phrase and click this icon to search it using Wikipedia

Project Links
Project Team

Remco Eikhout
(Project Lead)

Remco Eikhout

Remco Eikhout
(Project Lead)

Remco Eikhout

iQueue (Swyx Forum Edition) - Forums

iQueue (Swyx Forum Edition) - Forums

Forums  Devices  SwyxPhone L4xx,...  Telephony is down(H02)
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 8/15/2012 4:21 PM
Resolved
User is offline AGuser
10 posts
9th Level Poster

Telephony is down(H02)  (Germany)

Hallo,

im Einsatz SwyxWare v7.0. Es wurden mehrere SwyxPhone L615 erworben. Auf einigen Geräten wurde vor einer Weile, laut diesem Knowledgebase: http://www.swyx.com/de/support/knowledge-base/artikel-details/swyxknowledge/kb4141.html

die Firmware auf die Version V2 R0.51.0 mit dem Firmware-Image L620.img vom FTP-Server aktualisiert und die PhoneManager.exe auf dem Server ausgetauscht(aktuelle Version: 7.0.0.14).

Nun wurde bei weiteren L615 die Firmware aktualisiert. Die neue Version lautet nun V2 R0.90.0 und diese Geräte können sich nun nicht am Server anmelden. Es erscheint die Meldung: Telephony is down(H02).

Geräte erhalten die IP-Konfiguration per DHCP, ein Zugriff auf die Weboberfläche ist auch möglich.

Muss man etwas bei der neuen Firmwarversion beachten, gibt es evtl. eine neuere Version der PhoneManager.exe?

Gruß

AGuser        

New Post 8/16/2012 9:22 AM
User is offline Sascha B.
533 posts
1st Level Poster

Re: Telephony is down(H02)  (Germany)

Fehlermeldung H02 : Unable to register HFA main Linelaut Siemens Wiki.

Ist die Konfiguration im Telefon korrekt? Korrekter DLS gesetzt? Gateway korrekt gesetzt? Ports korrekt gesetzt? NTP Server per DHCP verteilt?

Generell läuft die 0.90 auf der Swyx 7 bei uns ohne Probleme. Getestet mit Quickfix Stand 5 und 6.

New Post 8/16/2012 12:02 PM
User is offline AGuser
10 posts
9th Level Poster

Hallo Sascha,

hab nochmal die Konfiguration überprüft, es lag an der IP-Adresse des DLS(Zahlendreher).

Somit funktioniert das Ganze jetzt.

Danke.

Gruß

AGuser

New Post 10/24/2012 5:41 PM
User is offline 5wyx1t!!
17 posts
9th Level Poster

Re: Telephony is down(H02)  (United Kingdom)

I am having a problem where handsets drop out periodically. Sometimes it is a single handset. Sometimes all handsets on the system. Sometimes the handsets connect  to the server again and prompt for a PIN. Sometimes, all handsets indicate "Telephony is down (H02)". The Swyx system is v2011R2 with QF3. The handsets are L615 handsets with v2 R0.90.0.

The Switch is a Netgear Gig Ethernet PoE switch. The handsets are 100Mbps. The problem seems to have improved somewhat by switching off autonegotiation on the switch ports that the handsets connect to and setting them to 100Mbps FD. Similarly the Swyx server's port has been set to 1000Mbps FD. However, this has not completely resolved the problem and it is still occurring, though less frequently.

I would be interested in any suggestions that can be put forward.

New Post 10/25/2012 9:10 AM
User is offline Sascha B.
533 posts
1st Level Poster

5wyx1t!! wrote

I would be interested in any suggestions that can be put forward.

Drop that nasty netgear switch and buy a quality product ;)

New Post 10/25/2012 10:12 AM
User is offline 5wyx1t!!
17 posts
9th Level Poster

Thanks - I fear that could be the answer.

New Post 10/25/2012 10:42 AM
User is offline anonymous
0 posts
No Ranking

Are you powering the phones with POE?  If so, does the problem also occur with regular power supplies?

New Post 10/26/2012 6:38 PM
User is offline 5wyx1t!!
17 posts
9th Level Poster

Having posted this on the forum, I now seem to have acheived a resolution, so thought I would feedback my experience.

Basically, I have connected the Swyx server into a spare switch-port on the back of the Draytek router at site. Since doing this (touch-wood), connections between the phone handsets and the Swyx server have been reliable for the last day or so. I guess that there was some interaction between the NIC on the server (HP Proliant 110 G6) and the Netgear PoE switch. I can't explain the exact reason. The Draytek router also connects into the Netgear switch, but the overall connections of the phones to the Swyx server now seems much more stable since moving the server connection from one of the Netgear switch ports into one of the Draytek switch ports.

Who knows, but I will be happy as long as it remains stable.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forums  Devices  SwyxPhone L4xx,...  Telephony is down(H02)

Forum Policy

The discussion forums at Swyx Forum are dedicated to the discussion of SwyxWare and related topics.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of Swyx Forum, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. The opinions and answers given in this forum are to be taken as the personal opinions of the forum members and must not be taken as an official statement of a company a forum member works for.
  2. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial products and non-commercial products which are not directly related to SwyxWare or it's OEM versions.
  3. No Flaming or Trolling.
  4. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  5. Furthermore, make sure your posts comply to our Terms of Use.
  6. Newest development in German law defines online forums as journalistic content, making the forum owner and all posters to journalists. With this statement the forum owner declares that neither he nor his users are journalists with all legal consequences.
  7. The German Jugendmedienschutz-Staatsvertrag (JMStV) (Protection of Minors) defines a disclosure of online medias which are not suitable for minors below the age of 18. The Swyx Forum webseite does not provide any such content and underlies therefore not this disclosure. Please see further details including the responsible person for the protection of minors and direct contact data in the Imprint.
  8. The forums are currently unmoderated, meaning all postings will appear immediately after submission. If this turns out not working due to massive abuse all forums will switch to moderated mode, meaning a posting must be approved after submission my a moderator before appearing.
  9. You can use any language you like (except for the project forums) but keep in mind that by using english you will reach the largest audience.

Forum Policy

The discussion forums at Swyx Forum are dedicated to the discussion of SwyxWare and related topics.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of Swyx Forum, please observe the following posting guidelines:

1. The opinions and answers given in this forum are to be taken as the personal opinions of the forum members and must not be taken as an official statement of a company a forum member works for.
  2. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial products and non-commercial products which are not directly related to SwyxWare or it's OEM versions.
  3. No Flaming or Trolling.
  4. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  5. Furthermore, make sure your posts comply to our Terms of Use.
  6. Newest development in German law defines online forums as journalistic content, making the forum owner and all posters to journalists. With this statement the forum owner declares that neither he nor his users are journalists with all legal consequences.
  7. The German Jugendmedienschutz-Staatsvertrag (JMStV) (Protection of Minors) defines a disclosure of online medias which are not suitable for minors below the age of 18. The Swyx Forum webseite does not provide any such content and underlies therefore not this disclosure. Please see further details including the responsible person for the protection of minors and direct contact data in the Imprint.
  8. The forums are currently unmoderated, meaning all postings will appear immediately after submission. If this turns out not working due to massive abuse all forums will switch to moderated mode, meaning a posting must be approved after submission my a moderator before appearing.
  9. You can use any language you like (except for the project forums) but keep in mind that by using english you will reach the largest audience.
Forum Status

Please note that this is not an official support forum of
Swyx Solutions AG,
but instead a privately owned and driven website.

Please note that this is not an official support forum of
Swyx Solutions AG,
but instead a privately owned and driven website.

Forum Help

Important News

Stay up-to-date
Forum Icons
Image Usage
Report Abuse

The default language in the forums is english.

Important News

Stay up-to-date
Forum Icons
Image Usage
Report Abuse

The default language in the forums is english.

Sponsors